Location & Beginnings
Built in 1905 by Charles Becker, the building was originally The Hotel Becker, and featured Le Barron’s Restaurant. Eventually, the building changed ownership and was renamed The Hotel Albany.
What is currently the Albany Bar was once The Depot Exchange Café, then The Kabis Café and later The Stockman’s Bar.
The Albany of today has been owned by the same family since 1942. We are proud to be an independent business and live and work in beautiful Cheyenne.